Have you been avoiding video thinking it was a new trend that would drop off?
Well here’s the news: it’s no longer a trend. It’s the norm and your audience expects it.
There are many valid reasons (all backed by stats) as to why you should use video, including:
- Social media posts including video have 48% more views
- Compared to a photo tweet, a video tweet has a 6x higher chance of getting retweeted.
- Video generates 1,200x more shares than text and images combined
But if you want just one reason to convince you to use video, this is it:
After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online
So, if you’ve been putting off incorporating video into your marketing, now’s the time to lay down your arguments or procrastination and get going. To help you do so, we’ve asked video marketer, Toni Koppel from SugarSweet Video Productions along to give a talk on the role of video in social media, at our next Networking & Marketing Clinic on 3rd June at Muswell Hill Golf Club. In this session she will cover:
- Where to use video
- How to make a simple video
- What makes a video watchable
- What makes a video go viral
Don’t miss the chance to pick up top social media video tips and strategies from Toni. Places are limited so click this link to book your space.
My co-host, Joanna Michaels of Beyond Social Buzz, really look forward to seeing you on 3rd June.