Local Magazines

Santa Charity Run 6th December in aid of Disability Snowsport UK

Do you want to get fit, feel great, push yourself and have a whole lot of fun in the process? No sweat…just come along and join the Zoom family!

Based in North London’s magnificent Alexandra Palace, Zoom Fitness was launched on December 2 2012 and has gone from strength to strength ever since. Whatever your fitness level and whatever your fitness goal, we can help you achieve it. And then beat it.

Whether you’re interested in group training or something more tailor-made, Zoom Fitness can help you. We offer one-to-one personal training sessions as well as classes such as Boot Camp, Animal Flow, Kettle Bells and a free-of-charge run club on a Wednesday evening in conjunction with Sweaty Betty in Muswell Hill.

“Zoomers” are an open and friendly gang with a passion for exercise, a love of a laugh and welcome everyone into our warm family unit.

We also never say no to a challenge…The next big Zoom challenge is the 6K Santa Run in Battersea Park on December 6 and together we are raising money for Disability Snowsport UK.

There’s still plenty of time to join us for this so get in touch, come along and head into the festive season fighting fit!

www.zoomfitness.co.uk

[email protected]

07912 036402

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/zoomrunners

Becky
About Becky (162 Articles)
Hi, my name is Becky Beach and I am the editor for The Muswell Flyer, Highgate Handbook and Crouch End Connection. Whether you're a business or have an event to promote or need a platform to say your piece, do get in touch as I'd love to try and help