Based in High Barnet, Hadley House is a superb new restaurant, bar, meeting and event space. Great for all occasions, we have an ‘all weather’ outside space with a safe children’s play area so Hadley House is great for families too.
With a delicious and varied menu, from our signature Beef Wellington to the Semolina and Parmigiana encrusted calamari we make every day, as well as a wonderful selection of succulent steaks, there’s something for everyone. And, with a healthy £2.50 children’s menu, the kids (and their Mums and Dads) will be happy too!
Add to this a superb selection of wines, spirits, beers and cocktails and you’ll see why Hadley House rapidly becoming a culinary and social hub of High Barnet.
We’ve got lots of space for meetings and parties, come in and see for yourself. We can cater for larger groups in our private dining/event space or can offer a whole venue hire for up to 250 people.
Join our friendly team for a morning coffee, a drink or a meal and we promise you a great experience.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Try our delicious Lunchtime Menu
Just £6.50 (Mon – Fri)
Booking now for Xmas Parties!
- A delicious, varied menu featuring the finest, locally sourced ingredients.
- A superb selection of fine wines, bottled beers and rare spirits.
- Welcoming, spacious surroundings with a large ‘all weather’ garden.
- A scrumptious, £2.50 children’s menu and safe play garden area.
- Easy local parking.
- Facilities available for private events and meetings
Hadley House | 149 High Street | Barnet | EN5 5SU
Tel: 020 8440 0799