Join Us For Our Care Information Evening Wednesday 13th February 2019, 6pm at the Kings Head (The Long Room) 1 The Green, London N21 1BB
CARE OPTIONS, CARE FEE PLANNING, THE IMPORTANCE OF WILLS & POWER OF ATTORNEY
THERE IS NO CHARGE BUT PLACES ARE LIMITED SO PLEASE RESERVE IN ADVANCE
- What care options are available?
- Can I afford the cost of long term care?
- How can I make the most of my money
- What is lasting power of attorney?
- Why is lasting power of attorney important?
- Why do I need to make a will?
Ken Waterhouse from Home Care Preferred
Andrew Dixon-Smith from Eldercare Solutions
To reserve a place please call Carole Stanley: 0208 364 3670 or email [email protected]
There is no charge but places are limited
~ What are the care options?
~ Can I afford the cost of long-term care?
~ Will I be able to leave an inheritance?
~ How can I make the most of my money?
~ What is Lasting Power of Attorney?
~ Why is Power of Attorney important?
~ Why do I need to make a Will?