- Overeating on weekends – It’s easy to go off track on the weekend. Always be mindful of your weekend eating and plan out your social activities so they don’t derail your results
- Rewarding yourself with food after exercise – After training pick a healthy meal rather than rewarding yourself with food that will set you back in losing weight. Stay focused on your goal
- You don’t give your eating plan enough time to work – You must be patient with any diet changes and give them time to work. Trust that your coach knows what they are doing (providing they are following evidence-based nutritional guidelines).
- One slip and the whole day is ruined – In terms of self-sabotage this is a big one. One piece of cake in a week will not ruin your fat loss results, but constantly losing a day because of one slip will definitely have an impact on your goals.
- You don’t keep track of your food portions – portion size can play a big role in long-term fat loss. It’s easy to overeat even if it’s healthy. Weigh or portion your meals, use a bowl instead of a plate, use cup measurements to portion rice and veg, use the palm size of your hand to measure protein etc.
- Trying to do too much at once – This can cause problems as you can become overwhelmed and feel like you are failing. Prioritise what you need to do first. Make 1-2 big changes like cut out sugar or cut down on carbs. Get moving more – get a coach who can guide you. Keep it simple
- Letting the scales be your guide – Constantly jumping on the scales every day can turn your fat loss goal into an emotional rollercoaster. You might feel great until you jump on the scales and then you become disappointed, which in turn ruins your day, it effects your food choices and you don’t even feel like training anymore. Measure yourself once a month, stick to your eating plan, train consistently, stay positive, be consistent and you will drop fat.
- You are too hard on yourself – No one is perfect and there is no perfect diet, perfect training program, or perfect plan for fat loss. Your journey is just that…. it’s a journey, it will be filled with highs and lows, good choices and bad choices, great training sessions and poor training sessions, good days and bad days.
Don’t be so hard on yourself when you mess up…………………
You just have to learn from it and move on. Don’t worry about being perfect; but instead focus on doing your best each day, be consistent and enjoy the journey.
Stress less and enjoy life, stay positive
For the complete article go to www.fitnesshub21.com
Each new year you feel the need to finally do something about losing weight, getting fit or just dropping a dress size.
And each year you make attempts to get going but never seem to see it though – Does this sound familiar???
THIS YEAR HOW ABOUT DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
- Fitness Hub 21 is a boutique personal training gym in Winchmore hill (next to Sainsburys).
- We offer small group personal training (2-4 people).
- We also offer 9-12 sessions a month for a fixed cost at a cheaper price than one to one training.
- We have a great community of people seeking to lose weight and get fitter.
- We care about your results and will do whatever we can to help you succeed.
- Free parking.
- Flexible training timetable that suits you.
THIS YEAR HOW ABOUT JOINING FITNESS HUB 21?
ITS TIME TO GET REAL, TAKE RESPONSIBILTY AND START WORKING TOWARDS YOUR GOAL – THERE IS NO GREATER ENEMY THAT ROBS YOU OF YOUR RESULTS THAN YOU!
SIGN UP TODAY FOR OUR 30 DAY TRIAL for £97