My name is Martha Egger and I am a qualified and UK registered Craniosacral Therapist with 10 years experience in private practice. The gentle and effective skills in Craniosacral Therapy (CST) may be particularly suitable in pre and post-natal care and for the elderly.
People may come for CST because they have acute physical problems like headaches or bad back, neck pains, or long-standing problems both physical and emotional like
- chronic stress/post traumatic stress,
- menstrual/hormonal disorders
Others come for ongoing support in their busy lives and for help to meet life’s challenges.
Because it is so gentle and non-invasive, CST is suitable for everyone from newborns to the elderly. Mothers and babies often come for problems associated with difficult or traumatic births. Letting go of tension and fear held in the body enables both to settle into calmness. CST is beneficial even if the pregnancy and birth were trouble free. It can also offer support for:
- establishing and supporting breastfeeding
- developing good sleep patterns
- early infant feeding problems including colic, reflux and allergies
- torticollis (wry neck)
- bonding with parents and siblings
Pregnant women may come to CST for:
- minor pregnancy ailments such as back pain
- balancing effects on nervous and hormonal systems
- support for both mother and baby
- preparing for birth
I have completed post-graduate Craniosacral Therapy training in working with mothers, babies and children, trauma, stress and chronic fatigue.
My passion is it to support you in your healing and recovery process, and to help you re-connect with your true essence. For more information call me on 07722 403 863 or email [email protected] or visit www.cranio-martha.at
Martha Egger R.C.S.T., B.C.S.T., Nurse Diploma (A)
Clinics take place in East Finchley N2 and Muswell Health N10