The Muswell Hill and Fortis Green Association Photographic Competition 2015
The Muswell Hill and Fortis Green Association Photographic Competition 2015 is open for entry.
THEME: ‘My Muswell Hill’ – your personal emotional or physical connection to anything Muswell Hill.
PRIZES: first, £50; second, £30; third, £15.
JUDGES: Zoe Norfolk, professional photographer; Graham Parkinson, President, Muswell Hill Photographic Society; and John Crompton, MHFGA Committee Member.
DEADLINE: 30th September 2015.
Winners will be announced on 11th November 2015 at the MHFGA Meeting.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to all MHFGA members and their family and friends. Not a member? Click HERE to join.
- Images must have been taken after 1st July 2014 and must not exceed 5MB.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered.
- The image must not have been published previously in/on any other publication or website.
- Maximum of 3 images per entrant.
- Send your Images in jpeg format by 30th September 2015 to: [email protected]
- Provide your name, age (if under 18), email address, phone number and a title for each image.
- Receipt of entries will be acknowledged
- You will retain copyright of your entries at all times and be credited alongside your picture.
By entering your images into the competition, you grant permission to MHFGA to reproduce without fee the images on the MHFGA website, MHFGA social media platforms and in the MHFGA Newsletter.