We are a boutique communications company, operating from a home office in N4, and we work with architects and interior designers in the hospitality sector.
The role is for a Business Development Executive and would involve working with three clients: two architects and an interior designer, all of whom have worked on some of the world’s leading hotels and have strong design-led portfolios.
In summary, the job spec is:
- To develop and create new business leads for each client, working from a pre-existing range of contacts in the sector, many of whom we are already are connected to.
- Most of this will be telephone-specific but will include a number of networking events.
- Part-time: 2-3 days a week possible, so would suit a local parent looking for more flexibility or looking to return to work.
Key skills required:
- A natural and friendly telephone manner
- Intelligence and an inquiring mind
- Self-motivated & resourceful
- Extremely well organised
- A thick skin
- Respectable writing ability
- Experience and knowledge of the sector is not essential, obviously would be a huge advantage but the above skill set is more important.
- Negotiable, depending on employment status
To apply telephone: 020 8374 4476
7 The Grove
London N4 4HJ
Follow us on Twitter @ESPdevelops for client news and more.