Local Magazines

Charity Collection

Donate

My name is Liz Cohen and I run an ongoing voluntary project distributing clothing, bedding and general donations to people who are locally on the streets. I also help with referrals, follow-ups and signposting where possible to try and speed up the process of the service users getting the support they need. The work is predominantly carried out in Finsbury Park, Wood Green, Crouch End and Green Lanes where there are many, sleeping rough. As the temperatures drop, life on the streets can become particularly difficult. This is a request for donations to bring some warmth to people out in the cold. If you would like to donate anything in the way of the items below, please get in touch –

• Socks (socks are the most requested item, so literally a bag of socks alone would be great)
  • Hoodies
  • T-shirts
  • Tracksuit bottoms (men’s-medium/large and women’s small)
  • Jumpers
  • Coats
  • New Underwear
  • Warm hats
  • Gloves
  • Towels
  • Toiletries: Wet wipes, toothpaste, roll on deodorant etc
  • Sleeping Bags

You can either send me a message at www.facebook.com/liz.cohen.357 or alternatively you can email me at projectinfo65@mail.com

Any items that can’t be used will go to various charities and other services helping people on the streets.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

About Guest (1166 Articles)
Posts that are contributed on an occasional basis for your enjoyment