Broomfield School is a GOOD School at the heart of its community in Southgate. The school constantly strives to provide the best environment, teaching and learning and opportunities for our pupils.
At Broomfield School:
Our pupils achieve
- In 2016 our Year 11 pupil’s results at GCSE put Broomfield in the top 25% of schools nationally for Progress 8.
- Our curriculum is tailored to the needs of individual pupils. With an amazing SEN team who work closely with West Lea School.
- No pupil is ever overlooked.
We are different
- Broomfield is a small school, specifically for pupils aged 11 to 16 years. We intend to have 750 pupils as we grow, and currently have 510 pupils.
- There is a genuine family atmosphere and we know all of our pupils well.
- Our pupils are given a wide range of opportunities both educationally and personally to develop them into well rounded young people.
We have excellent facilities
- Broomfield has great sports facilities including a sports hall, gymnasium, astro-turf and large playing fields.
- We have two modern Science labs, with more about to be updated, along with a variety of IT Suites and a well-stocked library.
- We have a well-resourced music department with a variety of instrumental lessons including guitars, drums, ukuleles and steel pans
Visiting a School is the best way to see if it would offer your child the best education for them and we encourage you to come along to one of our Open Mornings with your child and see the school in action or join us at our Open Evening to meet our pupils and staff.